Delhi Government Jobs
Delhi Government Jobs are the best alternative for people looking for long term employment opportunities. It provides the solid working ambience. Delhi government jobs provides the diverse opportunities to those looking with varying qualification and level of expertise. Getting Delhi government jobs has several advantages including job security, job stability, pleasant working conditions and competitive pay packages.
In Delhi, the government is separated into ministries, each with its own set of rules, acts and regulations. Individual looking for the Delhi government jobs can apply for the civil services, the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Police Services, Indian Revenue Services, Indian Audit and Accounts Service and so on.
Individual selected for the Delhi government jobs must go through the training period before they assigned with respective departments, so that they get acquainted with the working environment during the training phase.
Delhi Government Jobs – an excellent chance to work for the government
Delhi government is continuously looking for the skilled and committed people for their government functioning. If you are seeking for a challenging and rewarding work, these Delhi government jobs might be the good fit for you.
- Assistant Professor (DTU)
The Delhi Technical University is seeking competent and experienced applicants for the job of Assistant Professor. You will be responsible for teaching and conducting research in your area of expertise as an Assistant Professor. If you love teaching and want to make a difference in students’ lives, this is the position for you!
- Delhi Development Authority’s Deputy Director
The Delhi Development Authority is looking for a dynamic and competent Deputy Director. You will be in charge of monitoring the planning and execution of development initiatives in Delhi as Deputy Director. If you have experience in project management and want to make a difference in the community, this is the job for you!
- Delhi Municipal Corporation Assistant Commissioner
The Delhi Municipal Corporation is looking for an experienced and competent applicant to fill the position of Assistant Commissioner. As Assistant Commissioner, you will be in charge of managing the municipal operations. If you have administrative experience and want to make a difference in the lives of Delhi residents, this is the job for you!
Sarkari Naukri also provides a categorical list of Delhi government jobs There are jobs available in the following categories:
- Jobs in Administration
- Teaching Positions
- Technical Employment
- Jobs in Management
- Medical Careers
- Legal Positions
- Jobs in Engineering
- Jobs in the Police Force
- Jobs in Security
- Jobs in Defence
We have compiled a list of the most recent Delhi government jobs for which you can apply:
- Assistant Professor – For teaching jobs in a Delhi government college or university, the candidate must hold a master’s degree in the relevant topic with at least 55% marks in order to be considered for this position.
- Junior Engineer – A technical position in the government, the candidate must have a diploma or degree in engineering in the relevant discipline to apply for this position.
- Assistant Manager – This is a managerial position, which requires a graduate degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks.
- Probationary Officer – A position in the financial industry, that requires a graduate degree in any discipline with at least 60% grades.
- Civil Services Exam — Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) administers this highly demanding exam. The candidate for this exam must be a graduate in any discipline with at least 60% marks to participate in this hefty competition.
- Delhi Police Constable – This job with the Delhi Police Department, where the candidate must have completed 10+2 with at least 50% marks in order to be considered for this post.
- Banking Positions
As the one of the most important areas in the Indian economy is banking. It contributes significantly to the nation’s development by offering financial services to businesses and individuals.
Click Here to know about Bihar Government Jobs
Click Here to know visit Delhi Government Official Site
FAQs pertaining to Delhi Government Jobs:
Delhi has a diverse range of government work opportunities in areas such as administration, education, healthcare, police, engineering, banking, and others. These positions are usually referred to as Delhi Government Jobs.
To seek government employment in Delhi, you need to follow the following steps:
– Visit the official websites of Delhi government departments, ministries, and organisations.
– Keep an eye out for employment periodicals and job portals that exclusively advertise government job vacancies in Delhi or you keep regularly check our website.
– To receive regular updates, visit the official job portals of the Delhi administration or government recruitment agencies.
– Maintain contact with job portals that aggregate government job openings from multiple sources.
– Subscribe to our website and follow our official pages in different social media to get regular and timely updates of all relevant notifications.
Yes, there are dedicated websites and platforms for Delhi government jobs, such as:
– Delhi Government Job Portal: https://delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/DoIT_Health/health/home
– Official website of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB): https://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/
– Delhi High Court Job Portal:
You can keep informed about government job openings in Delhi by using the following methods:
– Visit the official websites of Delhi’s government departments, ministries, and organisations on a regular basis.
– Subscribe to newspapers that cover job openings in Delhi.
– Use employment boards that specialise in listing government job openings in Delhi.
– Enable notifications or sign up for email alerts on the Delhi Government Job Portal or other relevant portals, if accessible.
While there may not be specialised employment sites for the most recent government positions in Delhi, you can visit general job portals and filter the results for Delhi-based jobs or check for “Latest” job categories. Subscribe to our website and follow our official pages in different social media to get regular and timely updates of all relevant notifications.
You can find bank jobs in Delhi by visiting the official websites of numerous banks and financial institutions.
– Keep an eye on employment periodicals and job portals that specifically advertise bank job vacancies in Delhi.
– Keep an eye on the official websites of banking recruitment organisations such as the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) and State Bank of India (SBI) for information on Delhi-based bank job vacancies.
Information on Sarkari Naukri (government jobs) in Delhi can be found on the official websites of Delhi government departments, ministries, and organisations, as well as job portals that post government job opportunities.